Indian Auto Giant Mahindra is planning to launch its most awaited iconic SUV THAR in the market. This new vehicle has added new excitement to the SUV enthusiast.
The New Mahindra THAR comes with Two door with hard and soft convertible roof top. The Fully loaded SUV has been equipped with some unique features like
New Mahindra Thar 2020 Price in India, Launch Date, Review & Specs
- 18 cm Touchscreen Infotainment System with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, USB, Navigation
- Mahindra has introduced unique features like
- Adventure Statistics Display on the Infotainment System
- Adventure Connect: Mahindra Adventure Calendar Display
- Tyretronics Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Tyre Direction Monitoring System
- Cruise Control
- Steering Mounted Audio & Phone Controls
- Smart Watch & Phone Connectivity with Blue Sense App
- TFT Multi Information Display in the Instrument Cluster
- Electronic HVAC Controls
- Drizzle resistant (IP54 Standard) dashboard switches
The New Mahindra Thar has introduced its BS-6 compliant Engine options: The 2.0 litre mStallion TGDi Petrol engine which produces 130 bhp of power. Thar will also be available with 2.2 litre mHawk Diesel engine which will produce 150 BHP with 320NM torque respectively. The vehicle comes with 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission & 6-speed manual transmission.
In terms of comfort and convenience the SUV is fitted with Sporty front seats, roof-mounted speakers and other features.
THAR other safety features include ABS + EBD, Dual airbags, ESP with rollover mitigation, Hill-hold and hill descent control.
The THAR launched date has been finalised on October 2nd , price likely to be around 10 to 15 lakhs.